Home and School Association
Parent and teacher involvement plays a vital role in the success of several of the special activities and day-to-day education of our children. The objective of Home & School Association is to promote the understanding and cooperation between parents, teachers and school administration and to promote the goodwill and development of our children. All parents and teachers are automatically members of Home & School. There are a variety of opportunities to volunteer to be more actively involved. Each family is charged a $10 activity fee through the registration process and those funds provide the basis for the Association’s activities.
Some of the major activities Home & School provide are:
- $500 is distributed to each of our Principals for projects that directly benefit our students
- Feed the high school students breakfast during finals each semester
Put on end of year picnic/carnivals at the Primary and Intermediate buildings
- Assist with 8th grade graduation activities
- Provide meals for the teachers during teacher conferences
- Send students on class trips to places such as the Audubon Society, the Alberta Bair, and to Butte
- Provide funding for the costumes, sets, etc. for the annual class play at the Upper Building
- Host reception for the 2nd grade First Communion Celebration
- Assist with Catholic Schools Week activities
- Assist with all Teacher luncheon during Catholic Schools Week
- Organize and deploy volunteers for a variety of activities throughout the school year
If you are interested in volunteering at your school(s), please complete a Volunteer Form (link at left) and return it to the school.Please consider joining Home & School Association to become more involved in your child’s/children’s education!
If you are interested or have questions, please call or email Tina Morgan at 406.534.3202.